The 50/50 raffle is now closed.
- The winning number is: C-40501
- The winners claim: $17,275
- The 50/50 Raffle prize has been verified and claimed.
CONGRATULATIONS to MIKE WHEELER
Located in the picturesque setting on Shuswap Lake, Salmon Arm Folk Music Society presents the annual Salmon Arm ROOTSandBLUES Festival. A four day music and cultural festival featuring 4 stages, 60+ performances, artist jams, camping, food and artisan vendors, showcasing indigenous, world, blues, roots, and popular music.
It’s a festival where the young and young at heart dance and play, reconnect with old friends and swap stories of performances from the past three decades. ROOTSandBLUES is more than a community, it’s a family. And our family is growing.
Funds raised supports our return to a live, in-person event and help create a much loved shared community experience, benefitting the cultural community throughout our region.
The winner will be announced at the 30th anniversary ROOTSandBLUES Festival and will be contacted following the event to claim their prize.
License # 133345
50/50 Information and Rules
- Online purchasers must reside in British Columbia, be 19 years or older, and use a major credit card, Visa Debit or MasterCard Debit. Credit cards used for payment must have a British Columbia Address.
- BC residents may not purchase entry into the 50/50 on behalf of non-BC residents with the intent to distribute prizes outside of BC.
- A non-resident of BC may purchase entry into a gaming event if the entire payment transaction takes place while in BC.
- Purchasers must be 19 years or older and use a major credit card, Visa Debit or MasterCard Debit.
- Tickets will be available online and during the annual festival and sold at a rate of:
- 1 for $ 10 – 800 packages available (800 tickets)
- 40 for $ 20 – 2125 packages available (85,000 tickets)
- 150 for $50 – 977 packages available (146,550 tickets)
- Purchasers can buy an unlimited amount of tickets. NO REFUNDS
- The winner will receive 50% of the gross 50/50 total.
- 50/50 ticket sales end on August 21, 2022 at 7pm with the draw and winning number being announced at 8:15PM on August 21, 2022 from the mainstage – Salmon Arm FairGrounds, 490 5th Avenue SW, Salmon Arm, BC V1E 1S9.
- For online sales, ticket numbers will be emailed to purchasers by the Electronic Raffle System (ERS) supplier, Rafflebox Technologies. A physical ticket will not be mailed.
- For in-person sales, physical tickets with the ticket numbers will be printed from a Raffle Sales Unit provided by Rafflebox Technologies and given to purchasers.
- The winner will be determined by utilizing a random number generator (RNG).
- The winner must present the winning ticket at the Salmon Arm ROOTSandBLUES Festival main gate Box Office before 11pm on August 21, 2022 OR at Salmon Arm Folk Music Society’s office located at 541 3rd Street SW Salmon Arm anytime during office hours starting on August 22, 2022. Payment will be issued within 15 business days of the winner date claim.
- If unclaimed at the Salmon Arm ROOTSandBLUES Festival, the winner will be contacted by email and will be announced publicly on www.rootsandblues.ca. Unclaimed prizes will be secured for a period of one year from the date of the draw. If at that time the prize has not been claimed, the prize may be donated to an eligible organization or used towards a similar, future draw when approved by the Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch.
- Draw results will appear under the Winners tab at https://www.rafflebox.ca/raffle/salmon-arm-folk-music and also at www.rootsandblues.ca.
- By participating in the draw, you consent to having your name, prize amount and ticket number published.
- Any situation that causes a delay or prevents a draw from occurring, a substitute draw will occur on August 29, 2022. If the draw is delayed once again, the draw will occur at a later date once the issue is resolved. The new draw time and date will be posted on www.rootsandblues.ca two days prior to the draw date. The winner will be contacted by email and will be announced publicly on www.rootsandblues.ca.
- Staff and Board of Directors of the Salmon Arm Folk Music Society, spouses of staff, and those responsible for the conduct and management of the 50/50 draw are not permitted to participate.
- For questions and inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org