ROOTSandBLUES 4 Day Camping July 25-28, 2024
- NO REFUNDS/NO PETS/NO FIRES/NO PROPANE FIRE PITS/NO BBQ’S OF ANY KIND
- Check-in times: Thursday July 25th – 2pm to 8pm or Friday July 26th – 9am to 8pm. No night check-ins after 8pm.
- Upon arrival, go to the check-in tent in the campground you were assigned. This is where you will receive your camping wristband and parking pass.
- Check-out by Monday July 29th at 11am.
- Festival site hours – Friday 4pm to 11pm, Saturday and Sunday 11am to 11pm
- Quiet hours are 11pm – 8am. Please respect your neighbours to ensure an enjoyable experience for all.
- ROOTSandBLUES Festival reserves the right to limit noise at any time.
- On-site security is available throughout the night at designated central sites.
- Please report offences or offenders to security personnel.
- Please respect the parking rules/signs at all times.
- Keep campground driving lanes clear for emergency vehicle access. **Vehicles parked on campground driving lanes will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Generator use is only permitted between 9am to 8pm and only when the vehicle owner is present.
- ROOTSandBLUES is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen property. Please make sure that valuables are locked up.
- ROOTSandBLUES assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged articles.
- Store all food and drinks in a vehicle overnight and keep children under supervision as wildlife may be present.
- Bring a flashlight for nighttime activities and movement throughout the site.
- Wasps can be plentiful at this time of year, bring after bite, or we recommend a little ice for those painful stings. People with extreme allergies to wasp bites should bring their prescribed antidote.
- The First Aid Station is on the Festival Site (refer to your program for its location). Hours are Friday 4pm-11pm and Saturday/Sunday 11am-11pm.
- For all your camping or shopping needs please visit our Canadian Tire, Askew’s Foods and Grillers Meats to name a few.
- Please utilize the pocket ashtrays that are provided by the campgrounds for your cigarette butts.
- In case of emergency, fire extinguishers are located at the entrance/exit of every campground.
- Washstands and portable toilets are located at each campground. To avoid drainage problems, please refrain from washing food particles down the drain.
- Waste, compost, refundable and recycling stations are on-site for your convenience.
- Please leave your campsite clean upon departure.
- Campsites are assigned sites by ROOTSandBLUES. You will be notified by email prior to the festival with your campground and site numbers.
- 4 Days, starting Thursday, July 25th to Sunday, July 28th.
- Campsites available: 20 X 20 feet, 20 X 40 feet, or 20 X 60 feet.
- The price is the same whether you check in Thursday or Friday.
- If you transfer your campsite to another party, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can. Please notify our office prior to July 31st if you have transferred your campsite.
- Thursday July 25th from 2pm to 8pm or Friday, July 26 from 9am to 8pm. Please note that there won’t be any check-ins after 8pm
- Check-out is no later than 11am on Monday, July 29.
No, campsites are assigned sites by ROOTSandBLUES.
No pets, only certified service animals.
Sorry, no electrical, sewer or water hookups.
Camping is located on 10th Avenue SW, between 5th Street, and 10th Street in Salmon Arm. You will be assigned to one of the four available campgrounds.
Campsites are assigned sites by ROOTSandBLUES. You will be notified by email prior to the festival with your campground and site numbers.
Upon arrival, go to the check-in tent in the assigned campground. This is where you will receive your camping wristband and parking pass.
A Campground Parking Pass will be issued upon check-in. The pass should be displayed on your dashboard or mirror.
No additional parking is available in the campgrounds.
Additional parking is available in paid parking sites or for free in our East Parking lot. Please ask at the camping check-in tent for an East Parking pass.