DIRECTIONS TO THE FESTIVAL
- Office Location: 541 3rd St. SW, Salmon Arm, BC V1E1V4
- By motor vehicle – 5 hours from Vancouver and 6.5 hours from Calgary.
- By plane – 1.5 hour drive from Kelowna International Airport (serviced by WestJet, Air Canada, and Horizon Air).
Located in the Shuswap, the heart of beautiful British Columbia, Salmon Arm is conveniently located on the Trans Canada Highway halfway between Calgary and Vancouver and is nestled on the shores of one of the largest most pristine lake systems in British Columbia, Canada. Shuswap Lake has over 700 km of shoreline with plenty of sandy beaches for recreation and relaxation. Outstanding natural beauty, clean waterways, provincial parks and an abundance of green space surround this world-famous recreation area.
The Salmon Arm ROOTSandBLUES Festival is held at the Salmon Arm Fair Grounds on 17 beautiful acres with Mount Ida and the Fly Hills providing a scenic background. We are one block off the Trans Canada Highway in the centre of Salmon Arm.
Vehicle and Bicycle Parking at the Festival
Paid Vehicle parking is located on 5th Avenue SW across from the festival’s main gate.
- It is operated on a first come first serve basis.
- $10 per day we accept credit and debit. No cash
- Located across from Main Gate on 5th Ave.
- $10 per day and available on a first-come, first serve basis.
- Bring your own bicycle lock for extra security. Located across from Main Gate on 5th Ave.