32nd Annual ROOTSandBLUES Festival July 26-28, 2024
Early Bird Festival Passes:
Adult (25 – 64) Weekend Pass: $150
Senior( 65+) Weekend Pass: $135
Youth(13 – 24) Weekend Pass: $110
4 Day Festival Camping: $150 – $275
All tickets are now electronic. Print at home or download through our new online system prior to arrival. We no longer offer mail delivery or will-call.
After purchase, your tickets will be emailed to you.
Children 12 and under are FREE (must be accompanied by an adult).
For camping please visit camping for more information.
ROOTSandBLUES neither endorses nor provides technical support for third-party ticket sales. We strongly recommend that customers avoid third-party sales, and purchase tickets directly from the ROOTSandBLUES ticket provider. The box office has a contractual obligation only to the original ticket purchaser. ROOTSandBLUES is not obligated to honor any agreements made by third parties in regard to tickets for our shows. All policies are subject to change without notice.
Please read and understand the following terms and conditions before purchasing your ROOTSandBLUES Festival tickets and Camping tickets:
- NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES.
- All sales are final, including drink tickets and merchandise.
- Artist and performance times are subject to change without notice.
- Festival Tickets and Camping Tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Children 12 years and under are admitted free (no ticket required) with an adult ticket holder. Proof of age may be requested at the gate prior to entry. No refunds will be offered for tickets that were purchased in error.
- Seniors 65+ and Youth (ages 13-24) ticket holders may be asked to provide a valid piece of government and/or school ID to prove their age.
- Transaction fees and taxes are applied to festival tickets and camping tickets.
- Each ticket has a unique QR or barcode which can only be scanned once for admission. Once scanned the ticket becomes invalid. Duplicate tickets with the same barcode will not be accepted for admission. Once a ticket is scanned, the ticketholder will receive a wristband at the gate. Wristbands must be worn at all times and shown for entry into the ROOTSandBLUES Festival site and campgrounds. Wristbands that are removed or tampered with are considered invalid and entry will not be permitted.
- Festival Tickets and Camping Tickets can be reissued if lost, stolen, damaged or if you have reason to believe there is a duplicate. The ticket holder must present a valid government ID at the box office to have tickets reissued. *Tickets will not be reissued once a ticket has been scanned.
- Ticket holders consent to reasonable security checks to ensure compliance with laws, facility rules and regulations. If you elect not to consent to such searches, you may be denied entry to the event without a refund or other compensation.
- Alcoholic beverages, illegal substances, glass, fireworks and other explosives, amplified music, professional photography and recording devices, print materials for distribution, pets (service dogs allowed), laser pointers, firearms/weapons, sky lanterns, drones, or any other prohibited item as deemed inappropriate by the ROOTSandBLUES staff and security. Any violation of these conditions may result in refusal of admission or ejection without a refund.
- By attending the event, you consent to have medical treatment and/or transport that may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident and/or illness during the event. You release the ROOTSandBLUES and all persons participating in any such medical treatment of all legal and financial liability for any such actions.
- You acknowledge that individuals working for and at the ROOTSandBLUES, artists, venue, sponsors and stakeholders are using video and photographic cameras at the event. Your image may be captured without your consent or payment of compensation to you, and you release the ROOTSandBLUES from any legal liability for such filming, photographing or dissemination. You understand and accept that other than for personal use, images, film or video you obtain at the event may not be used without the prior written permission of the ROOTSandBLUES.
- You assume full responsibility and liability for your participation in and attendance at ROOTSandBLUES, including any risks and dangers incidental to the event such as loss or damage to property, personal injury or death. By attending, you forever release, discharge and hold the ROOTSandBLUES, its officers, directors, employees, volunteers, contractors, agents or representatives harmless from any claim arising from such risk, even if arising from the negligence of the ROOTSandBLUES, its officers, directors, employees, volunteers, contractors, agents or representatives, or by third parties.
Salmon Arm Folk Music Society follows the evolving guidelines and recommendations of the BC Provincial Health Authority and Interior Health Authority.
ROOTSandBLUES has the right to refuse admission to, or eject, any person who behaves in a disorderly manner, uses vulgar or abusive language, or fails to follow the event’s rules. All ticket sales are final, and no refunds or exchanges will be granted.
While every effort is made to present the program as advertised, ROOTSandBLUES reserves the right to vary the artists and/or program without notice. No refunds will be given due to changes in programming. We will not be liable for travel or any other expenses that you or anyone else incurs in connection with an event alteration.