- NO REFUNDS/NO PETS/NO FIRES/NO PROPANE FIRE PITS Contained or not /NO BBQ’S OF ANY KIND
- CHECK IN TIMES: Thursday, August 17th at 2 pm until 9 pm or Friday, August 18th 9 am to 9 pm. NO NIGHT CHECK-IN’S after 9 pm.
- CHECK IN at the check in tent to the campground number you were assigned to, to receive your wristbands and parking tag.
- CHECK OUT by Monday August 21 at 9 am.
- Festival site hours – Friday 4 pm – 11 pm, Saturday and Sunday 11 am – 11 pm.
- Quiet hours 11 pm – 8 am. Please respect your neighbour and those around you to ensure an enjoyable experience for all.
- ROOTSandBLUES Festival reserves the right to limit noise at anytime.
- On-site security available throughout the night at designated central sites.
- Please report offenders to security personnel.
- Please leave driving paths open for emergency vehicles.
- Use only designated entrance and exit ways and keep access to residence driveways clear.
- Use of generators is restricted to daytime use and only when vehicle owner is present.
- Please keep valuables locked in the trunk of vehicle.
- ROOTSandBLUES assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged articles.
- Store all food and drinks in vehicle overnight and keep children under supervision as wildlife may be present.
- Respect the generosity and privacy of our landowners who have made this campsite available to us.
- Bring a flashlight for nighttime activities and entries into the site.
- Wasps can be plentiful at this time of year, bring after bite, or we recommend a little ice for those painful stings. People with extreme allergies to wasp bites should bring their prescribed antidote.
- The First Aid Station is on the Festival Site (refer to your program for its location).
- If you need any camping supplies, Canadian Tire is located just down the street from all of the campgrounds.
- August is fire season in BC, smokers are asked to use extreme caution when butting out. Containers are available at the exit gate if you would like to scoop up a little gravel for extinguishing your cigarettes.
- Fire extinguisher located at the Entrance/Exit gate for emergencies.
- There are no electrical or water hookups. Washstands and portable toilets are located at each campground. To avoid drainage problems, please refrain from washing food particles down the drain.
- Waste, compost, refundable and recycling stations are on site for your convenience.
- Please leave your campsite clean upon departure.
- Campsites are pre-assigned by ROOTSandBLUES before your arrival. You will be notified.
- NO REFUNDS, no pets, no fires, no propane pit fires.
- If you transfer your camping to another party, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org of the person who will be camping in your spot.
- Camp Ground-Directions-to-ROOTSandBLUES-Festival
- PLEASE READ RULES/INFORMATION BEFORE PURCHASING
Frequently Asked Questions
yes you can, it’s up to you, to do that from your original ticket email, press view your tickets, scroll down and change the name etc..
Check-in and Check out times
- Check in begins Thursday at 2 pm
- Check-ins will be closed at 9:00 pm daily to avoid late night traffic.
- Check-out is no later than 12:00 pm on Monday
- NO, Campsites are pre-assigned by ROOTSandBLUES before your arrival.
No Pets, only certified service animals.
Sorry, no hook ups.
- Located on 10th AVE SW, between 5th ST, and 10th ST. in Salmon Arm. There are 4 campgrounds you will be assigned to one of them.
- We will send you a NOTICE via email or by phone of your location prior to the event. We assign your spots. Thank you!
YOU MUST CHECK IN AT THE CHECK IN TENT LOCATED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CAMPGROUND on 10th AVE SW, (Directly across from the festival, WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED BY ROOTSandBLUES, TO RECEIVE YOUR WRISTBANDS FIRST!
- Campers are assigned a campground number and site number prior to the festival via email, we will notify you – no exchanges permitted.
- Use campground number assigned to find check-in tent.
- At check-in show photo ID, camping pass, to receive:
- dash tag for your vehicle
- Check-in with your Festival tickets at the Main Festival Gate you can check in on Thursday at the main gate with your festival tickets to receive your wristband for the festival from 10 am to 9 pm, must show ID
- Due to the need to offload traffic from city streets as quickly and efficiently as possible, we cannot accommodate placement in any particular campground no matter how early you are in the campground line-up.
- A Festival Campgrounds Parking Pass will be issued upon request at time of registration at the campgrounds, display on your dash.
- No additional parking available in the campgrounds.
- Additional parking is available in paid parking sites or free in our East Parking lot located on the other side of the Festival. Please ask volunteers at the campgrounds.